Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Yay! The weekend is here. Joining in on High Five for Friday again with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.

1. All week I have been looking forward to our Memorial Day Camping Trip!



2. Movie day at work on Wednesday, CINDERELLA! I think I was more excited than any of the children.



3. I aced the first quiz in one of my Spring classes...96%, no big deal.


4. Adam and I put an offer in on our first house! Haven't ironed out all the details yet, so we are still unsure of what will happen, but it's been a very exciting, yet stressful process. 

(possible future house!)

5. I made some banana muffins last night. yummm.



I hope everyone else had a nice week! Enjoy the beautiful weather on this long weekend!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...