Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wedding Morning Playlist


A while back, I showed off the Engagement Gift Basket that I made for my dear friend. Included in the basket was a Wedding Morning Playlist that I created for us to listen to while getting ready the morning of the big day. When her wedding day came, we listened to it quite a few times. It was fun having songs that were so fitting for such a special day.
Here is the playlist I created if you care to use it. Scroll down to listen using Spotify.






While spending hours getting ready the morning of the wedding, this is the perfect playlist to listen to while sipping champagne, and getting into hair and makeup. All the girls will be singing along to these upbeat tunes while slipping into their gowns. 

Enjoy!


1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...