Friday, June 22, 2012

Invitations Have Arrived!!

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my wedding invitations for quite some time now! They are finally in my hands and I can't wait to put them all together and get them in the mail. As if a bridal shower and seeing all my favorite people this weekend wasn't enough, I can now add "address invitations" to my lengthy list of ways to avoid studying for finals! :)

Here is the packages the invites came in. I swear Jordanne Marie Photographers thinks of everything when it comes to making packages functional but fun. It makes me want a reason to mail all kinds of cute packages to people.





Aren't they pretty?! I can't wait to put them all together and get these babies in the mail!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...