Monday, June 4, 2012

We Found A House!

I may have briefly mentioned that we put an offer in on a house. Well... we have finally come to an agreement, so we are officially under contract for our first house! 

The house is beautiful, and has 7 out of 8 of the things on our must-have list. To refresh your memory, here is the list of our must-haves in a house:


We had our inspection on Saturday, and I was able to take a few pictures! Here is a sneak peek of our house. Enjoy it, because I probably won't post any more pictures until we own it! 




What do you think!?

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...