Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ombre Heart Frame


Crafting is my favorite way to avoid doing any sort of school work. Why study when I can make fun things? So Sunday when I should have been memorizing origins and insertions of muscles in the arm, I decided to make an ombre heart frame instead.

I hopped in the car and ran into Home Depot before they closed. (Note to self: not a good time to go sneak dozens of paint samples, the workers are all watching). I slyly grabbed the few samples that I needed and came home to begin working. My new cricut (that I have hardly been able to find time to use) made this whole project SOO easy. I simply stuck the paint samples in, and out came my beautiful hearts.

I used photo stickers to stick each heart onto white cardstock, grabbed a frame, and BAM! Done! Such a quick, easy, and cheap project to add a little more decor to the house. 



Has anyone else whipped up some quick and easy projects for this Valentine's Day! Man, it sure did sneak up quick this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...