Thursday, March 28, 2013

Introducing PROLO's


Now most of you have probably seen the mouth-watering pretzels and hershey kisses topped with an M&M. Well, I decided to switch it up a bit and make PROLO's, a pretzel and rolo combo of deliciousness (topped with an M&M, of course).

what you'll need: 
pretzels, rolo's, m&m's, backing sheet, and oven

directions:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line pretzels up on the baking sheet and placed unwrapped rolo's in the center of each pretzel. Bake for 2-4 minutes or until rolo's have become soft. Place an M&M on top and push it into the melted rolo.




There you have it, a quick, sweet and salty treat for any holiday day of the week! Seriously... the worst part was unwrapping all the rolos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...