Saturday, April 27, 2013

First Blogiversary

Today is my one year blogiversary!

Image from Sweetapolita

Last year, I started this blog as I was in the midst of wedding planning to share my DIY wedding projects. I didn't know at the time that it would eventually be a place to share all my favorite things: DIY projects, holiday decor, making our house a home, reading, and everything in between.

I am inviting you all to ask me any questions you would like in the comments section. They can be blog related, or they don't have to be. I will try to answer them all in a later post!
Also, don't forget to follow Melanie Gets Married if you haven't done so already :)

Thank you so much for following along on this wonderful journey with me. I love being a part of the blogging world and I hope to continue to grow this blog as time goes on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...