Thursday, May 16, 2013

Redneck Wine Glasses

Well my friends, I have survived my first week of grad school, barely. I suppose I should have warned you earlier that I may be posting very infrequently for the next seven weeks while grad school takes over my life.
Oh well, consider yourself officially warned! 

I was able to take a short break to make these redneck wine glasses last night, and today, I am excited to share them!


These were so easy to make, only taking about 10-15 minutes to make all eight of them!

what you'll need:
candlesticks (dollar tree), mason jars (any size), and E6000 


Simply place E6000 around the top rim of the candlestick, place the mason jar on top and centered, and press firmly. I allowed approximately 24 hours for try time to be safe. 
I also find it helpful to place something heavy in the mason jar while drying to hold everything in place. I'm not sure if this actually works, or if it's all in my head. 


I chose to make mine in two different sizes for a little variety, and I love them!!



Perfect for summery drinks on the patio!
Speaking of summery drinks, anyone have any must-try drink recipes? Let me know!




4 comments:

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...