Friday, August 2, 2013

Five on Friday! #1

Today I am linking up with the girls for Five on Friday for the first time! This week, I am loving: 



ONE: Friday nights with nothing to do. Curling up with a good book and a glass (or three) of wine. This is the second Friday night in a row that hubby has had to work, so I'm making the most of it!



TWO: The Michigan weather lately! The days have been warm and sunny, while the nights are cool enough to light candles throughout the house. It makes me just a little bit excited for fall, although I am not quite ready to give up on summer.



THREE: My fresh flowers have been going strong for a whole week! I love walking through the kitchen and seeing them on the table. Makes me wish I had planted my own flower garden, but oh well.... there's always next year right?



FOUR: The Bachelorette season finale is on Monday on I am pretty excited to see who Des ends up with! I haven't been the most committed fan this season, but I'm still excited to see how everything goes down. I personally was a fan of Brooks and was sad to see him leave last week. I'm hoping for a reunion...?





FIVE: 5 on Friday! I feel like this is a really fun link up party! I plan to join in every week in hopes to make some new friends! So, let me know if you happen to stop by and I will be sure to do the same in return!


Happy Weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...