Sunday, August 18, 2013

Living Room Inspiration

I am currently in the process of adding some fun colors to our living room. We painted our living room this past winter, and had not done a thing to it since. I recently made the Burlap Heart Wall Decor and painted it navy blue, deciding it would look great with wall color. 

Then, I came across some great fabric last week at Hobby Lobby, got my 40% off coupons, and purchased several yards of fabric.



I first used the fabric to makeover a bench, and now I am finding other fun ways to incorporate the color scheme into our living room. Keep coming back to see the progress! 


1 comment:

  1. I loved the bench and am excited to see what you do in the rest of the living room! That fabric looks so fun!
    :)
    ML
    http://thriftfortoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...