Friday, February 7, 2014

Heart Garland


If you saw my Photo An Hour post, then you probably already saw that I was making heart garland. I'm kind of becoming obsessed with paper garland, and now that I have a bulletin board to easily string it from, it's getting worse. 


It is so simple to make! I used my cricut to cut out 1inch red hearts and then set the through the sewing machine one by one. I used about 300 hearts and I think it ended up being around 15feet long. 



I think the garland would look great in mixture of colors as well. I might make another one with red, pink, and white. We'll see! 


I feel like such a slacker this year. Valentine's Day is a week away and I have yet to get out all of my decorations! I meant to last weekend, but between a broken furnace, homework, and the Super Bowl I was a bit busy. Oh well, that's what this weekend is for! 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Valentine's heart garland! I need to learn how to use my sewing machine so I can make some cute garland...super cute for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...