Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Best Friend Got Hitched!

A week ago today, my best friend, Jenna, married the man of her dreams!
We made the 8 hour hike from Michigan to Iowa for a fun-filled weekend including the Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner, some pampering, and best of all the WEDDING DAY!

I am preparing some posts next week in honor of her wedding, including bachelorette party planning, a wedding morning playlist, and the beautiful place cards I helped her mom make.
It's been a while since I got married, so I am excited to share some of the details of her big day since I got my start  blogging about my wedding day.

photo credit: Artsmith Photography

Isn't my best friend beautiful!? Isn't her new husband the luckiest man on earth?!
The answer is YES! to both those questions.

I can't believe how far we've come since we became friends in the 5th grade.

My Wedding Day: August 2012


Jenna's Wedding Day: March 2014

I am so happy for Jenna and am so glad I was able to be there for her on her special day. I know for a fact that she will make the best wife and mother around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...