Monday, September 29, 2014

White Is The New Blue

I've got BIG plans for the inside of our home this winter. There are at least three spaces in this house that I am hoping to completely transform by the end of what's expected to be a very long winter. 

One of these spaces is the guest bedroom, which I am hoping to entirely redecorate. I haven't decided if we'll paint yet, but what I do know is that a white comforter was an absolute must-have when transforming this room. For that reason, I hopped on the Macy's website determined to find some white bedding to fall in love with. Seeing as I STILL had a pretty decent gift card from our wedding, I thought that would be the smartest place to look first. 

Sure enough, I found something I am crazy about and just couldn't wait to show it off!



The white may look a little goofy now, but it shouldn't for long!
I am planning on decorating with lots of blue, yellow, and gray. 
Besides the comforter, I also have started collecting pillows and fabrics that I think would match the room. *Spoiler alert, my very first sewn pillow covers may be making an appearance (view pillows here).

I am so excited to get started on this room and show you the progress as I go along!
Now I just need to train Lucy to stay OFF the white comforter altogether, which is proving to be more difficult than I had originally thought. Yikes!





1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with the space. I love a simple white bedding look!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...