Monday, October 27, 2014

Fabric Covered Halloween Wreath


Another month, another wreath! 
I'm noticing all my wreaths are starting to look the same. Ribbon or fabric wrapped around a wreath form with flowers or a bow off to one side. The thing is, I just can't seem to stop making them. They are quick, easy, and always turn out awesome! At this rate, I am making a new wreath every month, and that is perfectly fine with me.

Whenever I see cute fabric, I think one of two things "this would be GREAT for a wreath!" or "this would be great for some pillows!" I have been eyeing this black and white fabric for a while and I thought it would be perfect with some orange flowers for a Halloween wreath (and even bought an extra just in case I want to make some pillows).




Perhaps I'll try to switch things up a bit for my next wreath, but for now I hope you enjoyed this one!

Happy Monday Morning!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this one so much! It is absolutely beautiful! I have been wanting to make a fabric-covered wreath for a while now, and I think this may have just inspired me to finally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quarterfoil! So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the patterned fabric and the bright orange. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric and colors. Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect colors for Halloween! And I love the fabric wrapped wreaths! Thank you for sharing with us at the Merry Monday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...