Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Oh my goodness, this weekend couldn't have gotten here any sooner! I am trying to think of some fun ideas for a weekly installment on my blog, but I haven't thought of anything yet. So instead, I have decided to join Lauren  at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

Here are my five favorite things from this week!

1: I finally found a use for my milk glass vases I found a few weeks ago at a garage sale. Adam bought me these flowers a few weeks ago, a lot of them have died, but these ones are still kickin' it.



2: I picked up around the apartment last night. There was junk everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE, but now the place looks great :) 

3: The Bachelorette started on Monday night, and I have loved Emily since her days on Brad's season of the Bachelor. I was sooo excited when they announced she would be the next bachelorette, and I can't wait to see how things turn out for her.



4: We have reached the double digits in our WeDDinG COUNTDOWN! 98 days!

5: I am heading to a wine tasting tonight with my mommy, and I am so excited to sample all of the different Moscatos.



Did everyone else have a good week? What exciting things happened to you? Do you like the idea of me doing a weekly post?




Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...