Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wedding Shoes

I got my wedding shoes and absolutely love love love them!! I saw them a while ago at jcpenney and just had to have them. I searched online for white ones (they only carry black, silver and navy in the store) but I just didn't like them as much as the silver.

My shoes are Jacqueline Ferrar Abigail Peep-Toe Slingbacks in Silver. I got them for $40 as opposed to the $150-$200 I would have spent at a bridal store. Besides I like these ones much better :) I was so excited to find some fabulous shoes and save some money too! Especially since I will probably kick them off as soon as the dancing begins.

SO without further ado...



What do you think?! Did you find a good deal on any of your wedding accessories? How long did your shoes last at the reception? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...