Sunday, September 23, 2012

Introducing Lucy!!


We didn't wait long after our wedding before expanding the family. On Friday, September 14, we got an adorable puppy! She is a Black Lab/Golden Retriever mix that we adopted from a rescue at just 7 weeks old! Her name is Lucy, and she is the sweetest puppy in the world... most of the time.

Currently, Lucy is 8 weeks old and growing like a weed! I decided to document her growth through weekly pictures... until she stops growing. If you are unlucky, I will even post them on here for you all to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...