Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lucy Is Nine Weeks Old!


My little love bug is nine weeks old today, and still... she is growing like crazy. I just want to stop time so she stops growing so much!! Every time she falls asleep, I swear she grows by the time she wakes up.

In other news, I really do hope to start blogging more! I feel like I say this a lot, but I really will try this time. I have so many cool things to share (at least i think they are cool) and I really, really want to soon! Everything from the wedding details, our new home, and some fun recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...