Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

Well Hello October, my absolute favorite month of the year!

I absolutely love the fall! I love walking outside to the cool, crisp air, or walking inside to a house filled with scents of apple pie and cinnamon. I look forward to the vibrant colors that appear when the leaves are changing and the crunching sound of dead leaves against my feet as I walk. There is something so calming about this time of year, I just can't help but love it.

Exploring apple orchards, pumpkin patches, and corn mazes. Curling up on the couch while sipping hot apple cider. Roasting marshmallows by a fire on a cool night. Attending football games with a cup of hot chocolate in hand. Wearing sweaters and cardigans with a pair of warm boots. Carving pumpkins in the company of friends. Jumping into a big pile of colorful leaves.

Life is simple in the Fall.



Because I love Fall so much, I have decided to dedicate this week to FALL.

I will have three posts:

Favorite Fall Recipes to Try
Favorite Fall Decor
AND last but not least
Pumpkin Decorating Ideas





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...