Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Table Numbers

Better late than never, there are still a few fun wedding projects I want to share with you all. We wanted to do something unique for our table numbers, so we decided to design our own.


We dug out all our school pictures and decided to incorporate them into the table numbers... each one corresponding to our age in the pictures. It worked out perfectly! Once we got to age 18, we were able to use pictures of the two of us together. 


We bought black frames from Dollar Tree, and printed our creations at our local Meijer. (NOTE: if you plan to do this, you may have trouble printing because of photography copyright laws. Make sure to do it in advanced just in case. This is the last thing you want to be worrying about the week before your wedding, and yes, I know this from experience).  

Here are pictures of most of the table numbers:



And here is what they looked like on our tables at the wedding:



I loved the picture idea, it was a great conversational piece. I think everyone enjoyed it whether they were Adam's guests, my guests, knew us when we were little, or met us in college.

What did you do/want to do for your table numbers?
I would love to hear your great ideas!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, I'm getting married in 2 weeks and I am going to attempt this same project for the table numbers. We have all of our pictures scanned already but I'm having a hard time deciding where to start. We bought our frames from the dollar store already. What do we do next? I would love some advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would start by making a template with the background, location of pictures, and where you will be putting the table number. This will give you a feel for what the finished product will look like before going through the work of inserting all the pictures. If you have Photoshop, I would suggest using it. If not, you may be able to use powerpoint(just save each slide as a photo)or another computer program that will allow you to do the same thing.

      You could also get really creative and use scrapbooking supplies to make each one individually, allowing you to make them more unique.

      Good Luck & Congratulations!

      P.S. I would love to see the final product!

      Delete
  2. These are great. Are these 4x6 frames or 5x7?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...