Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Vignette

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today I am sharing my St. Patty's Day Vignette with you all. It's simple, but festive, just the way I like it.





I made the lucky blocks last year, you can view my post on them here


I used my wedding jewels and gems for my candle plate and added a little green to it. I love how much it sparkles!


The decorative fabric balls are also handmade. You can view my tutorial here.


I found these printables on The Tomkat Studio blog. You can find them here to print for yourself. The votive holder is a part of my Beads By Melanie collection. 

Has anyone else decorated for St. Patty's Day this year?
Tomorrow I'll have to make the quick exchange to Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...