Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chunky Applesauce


I have another apple recipe for you today! Back when we received the whole basket of apples from a friend, I made a few batches of this chunky applesauce. It is SO simple to make in the crockpot and I love the scents it spreads throughout the house. And, it doesn't taste too bad either!


INGREDIENTS
8-10 apples, peeled and cut into chunks
1/2 cup of water
1 tsp of cinnamon
3/4 cups of sugar

DIRECTIONS
Put all the ingredients in the crockpot and cover. 
Cook on low: 8-10 hours
OR
Cook on high: 3-4 hours


I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do in this household!
If you decide to make it, I'd love to hear what you think of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...