Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Simple Fall Vignette


Today I present to you my simple fall vignette! 
Now that it is October, I decided I better show this off in case I end up changing it up for Halloween.
I am a little ashamed to admit that I made none of this, except the paper garland hanging on the mirror. Homemade or not, I still love the way it turned out. 

letter m: tj maxx, printable: eighteen25, pumpkin: pier1imports, candle and candle stand: yankee candle, fall flowers: tjmaxx


I love these two personal Fall photos that are perfect for setting out this time of year. The one of Adam and I is one of our engagement photos from 2011. The other picture is from Lucy's puppy days. Last year, we raked our whole front yard and let Lucy run around in the pile of leaves. I very quickly snapped that picture and plan to treasure it forever, best puppy picture ever.




What do you think of the paper garland? 
I can't decide if my house can pull it off or not. 

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...