Monday, December 23, 2013

Mustache Candy Jar


I am totally loving the mustache decor lately. I don't know why, because they really are kind of stupid, but I love all the saying to go with them. 

I created this candy jar as a gift, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty jealous it's not for myself. The good news is it was super simple to make, so I will probably be making plenty more in the future. 


All I had to do was create the logo on Cricut craft room, cut out the vinyl using my cricut, and transfer it to the jar. It took me about 10 minutes total and is one of my favorite cricut projects to date. 


To make it into a Christmas gift, I filled it up with candy to start the recipient's new candy stash. 


I tied it up with ribbon and stuck it under the Christmas tree, no wrapping needed. 
This would be a great gift for any occasion, or just a simple project for you to do for your own home.

Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...