Saturday, December 21, 2013

Reindeer Beer, or should I say Rein-BEER?


FOUR days until Christmas!
Does anybody else think that Thanksgiving being so late has really rushed the Christmas season this year? There are so many things I still want to do, but hardly any time left to do them!

If you're anything like me, you still have people that you want to buy for but have no idea what to get them. Well, how about some reindeer beer? Ahem, Rein-BEER.
This last minute gift idea is quick, easy, and inexpensive!
It took about 20 minutes to make and about $3 extra besides the beer cost.
It's so cute you don't even need to spend your time wrapping it!  

what you'll need:
beer, brown pipe cleaner, googly eyes, and red balls

You will need two pipe cleaner for each bottle's antlers. The first goes around the bottle and sticks up (this is the center part of the antler. The second pipe cleaner gets cut in half and wrapped around the two pieces sticking straight up. Once the antlers are made, all that's left to do is hot glue on the googly eyes and red noses. 



This is a great gift for anyone, especially a host/hostess. You can personalize it with any beer flavor, wine bottles, smirnoff, mike's hard lemonade, etc. 

Happy Rein-beering!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...