Thursday, May 8, 2014

Framed Monogram Wall Decor


I suppose you could say this blog is long overdue for a simple craft project! I have been out of school for about a weel now and have been loving the vast amounts of free time I have. But for some reason, I've been having a hard time getting back into the routine of blogging. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, I just feel like its taking me a while to get my creative juices flowing again after being gone for so long. 

So here's a simple project to get things going again. 

I think I may have already touched on how much I love "M"s, but here is more proof that when it comes to initials, I just can't stay away. I made this Framed Monogram using pretty much all supplies I had on hand (don't you love when that happens?) except the M, which I purchased from Hobby Lobby for less than $2.

I found an old frame from my collection of garage sale finds and spray painter both the frame and the M. Once it dried, I used some scrap fabric hot glued it into the frame. Once the fabric was secure, I hot glued the M to the center and hung it up,


So, for less than $2, I made a fun new M for our house. Success!

Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I bought an "L" from Hobby Lobby that I wanted to someone add to a gallery wall, but I haven't been sure of what to do with it yet. This is definitely what I need to do! I'll be keeping any out for an old frame at Goodwill and yard sales so I can do this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...