Monday, May 5, 2014
32 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Lazy days at home with my husband and puppy.
2. Lucy kisses... and snuggles, and her soft furry ears.
4. Candles- I just bought 5 new ones from B&BW, on top of the collection I have in the closet.
5. Mexican food- any and all of it. Give me some guacamole, chips and salsa, enchiladas, tacos, beans, mexican rice, and best of all... MARGARITAS!
6. Netflix marathons, my current addictions are Gossip Girl and Revolution
7. Getting lost in a good book
8. Boat rides
9. Walking the beach
10. Fabric- all different colors and patterns.
11. Nail polish- specifically bright colors
12. Hobby Lobby- I could spend hours in that store
13. Freshly washed sheets
14. $1 new releases- Family Video has a special going, $1 for five nights.
17. Running- I'm no good at it, but that feeling you get when you are finished... totally worth it.
18. Flowers blooming
19. Organization- I have been cleaning out closets and it feels so good.
21. The first snowfall of the year
22. Evening walks with my husband and dog
23. Spray paint- it is amazing how quickly it can transform just about anything.
24. Holidays, specifically Christmas and Fourth of July
25. Yoga pants
26. Taco Bell
27. Getting mail
28. Phone calls from far away friends
29. Popcorn on the stove
30. Taking pictures
31. The thought of having a baby- someday, as in a few years from now
32. Blogging- writing posts, making new friends, and gaining new followers