Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Christmas Home Tour



Today, I am sharing my CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR! Ahh, are you as excited as I am? I am thrilled to be joining in on the Holiday Home Tour fun hosted by Kendra from Joy In Our Home. The tour consists of myself and 18 other bloggers showing off our holiday decor throughout our home.

I get a little "holiday-happy" this time of year and go a bit crazy with my holiday decor. I try to make sure every room in our home is decorated for the holiday season, and this year was no exception. I have decided to let all the pictures do the talking for this tour, and trust me, there are plenty of them. I will post links to all DIY projects at the end of the post in case you're interested!





































I hope you enjoyed that very lengthy tour! 

As promised, here are the links to all our projects:

I hope to post a few more tutorials before the holiday season is over, including DIY stockings, my holly berry "M," and our floating hoop ornaments.

Also, be sure to check out the other 18 bloggers' holiday home tours listed below.
Happy Thursday!





Holiday Home Tour hosted by www.joyinourhome.com 18 Homes/5 days





A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!   
- Monday -

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!  
  - Tuesday -

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!  
- Wednesday -

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!    
- Thursday -

A Holiday Home Tour at www.joyinourhome.com Come join us as 18 fabulous bloggers open their homes to you this Christmas!   
- Friday -


16 comments:

  1. Your home is so festive! I love how you decorate every inch! Such a happy place :) But I really love the initial wall, every "M" is perfect!
    Happy Holidays!
    Karen's Up on the Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie - your home is just adorable. My favorite is that super cute Santa mustache and beard - so creative! It's fun sharing tour week with you! Jennifer is sharing her home today too!
    Merry Christmas!
    Vicki - 2 Bees in a Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love that essentially everything in your house was Christmas-ified! I love where you hung your stockings and I love those Christmas pillow covers! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all, Melanie! I especially love that you made so many of the things you showed. I'm going to have to give those floating Christmas Trees a shot. I absolutely love that idea! Thanks for sharing your home with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty Melanie! Love how your decor flows through every room in your home! That M wall is soo neat... especially with the Christmasy colours mixed in there! Love all your vignettes! Your home is beautiful and it looks so warm and inviting! Thanks for joining my tour... so glad to have you!
    Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I second the love for how your Christmas décor flows through every room in your home! And I totally love the "M's" ;) Wonderful job! So glad to be on the home tour with you!
    Michelle @ The Painted Hinge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the santa beard and the Christmas trees with the red bulbs!! Lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melanie, I really like your M wall, those letters add so much personality. Super festive Christmas Tour!!! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house is so cute! I love it. I love how you incorporated Christmas into all your rooms, but it wasn't overwhelming.

    Shambray
    http://www.shambray.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ornament trees are so pretty as is the bird cage filled with ornaments. Def. going to pin away on this post! I also LOVE that huge santa sign in your family room! Stopping by on the tour, I did mine on Wednesday (yesterday!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great tour, Melanie!! That santa bear and mustache is SO CUTE! I love how you decorate every room a little bit; I need to do that next year! Your living room is so cozy and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Melanie!! So sorry I didn't get here sooner! I love those ornament trees with the wood frames - I also love that you've filled your home with ornaments in every room :) So cheerful! So glad I could join this blog hop with you :)
    Lindi @ Love Create Celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness I LOVE your home tour! I love all the touches of red and green! I especially love the floating ornament trees and ornament wreath! So cute and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun, Melanie! I love how you incorporated Christmas into every room - so festive! I'm off to check out some of your tutorials... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Christmas décor looks amazing! I love all the things you did with the bulbs! And that pallet Christmas tree is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your house looks so cute decorated for Christmas! I love all of your decor! So many cute touches of Christmas in each room. I need to get better at spreading the decorations throughout the house, rather than just the living room.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! I read each and every comment left on my blog, and try to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...